The Students Affairs Office is one of the arms of the Registry which administers the non-academic matters of the students. It is headed by the Student Affairs Officer.
- i. Hostel Administration
- ii. Sports Administration
- iii. Registration of Clubs and Societies
- iv. Orientation/Matriculation programmes
- v. Student's welfare issues and discipline
- vi. Students union matters
- vii. Counseling/career guidance
- viii. External aid - scholarship, bursary, students' loan scheme etcetera
- ix. NYSC coordination for graduating students (HND)
- x. Dissemination of information
- xi. Transport for students (where available)
- xii. Liaison with Police/ Courts in cases where students are "involved
- xiii. Coordination of students' passport
- xiv. Any other duty the management may prescribe from time to time. In addition, the Student Affairs Officer and his Assistants often attend seminars and conferences related to student welfare and administration.
STUDENTS BUS SERVICE
Bus routes to be designed by Bus Management Committee from time to time. Student bus is being operated on commercial basis separately.